Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Good to be Home

I am creating this blog so that I can comment on my friend's blogs.

I am a stay-at-home mom of five. My husband and I have been married for 12 years. I love my life, I love doing what I believe is God's will for me--to be a wife and mother.

In my journal, I have copied down these "Hints for Homemakers":

*Be creative
*Enjoy each task
*Organize
*Motivate yourself
1. Put plans on paper
2. Remind myself of benefits
*Avoid procrastination
*Set deadlines
*Promise myself rewards
*Give myself the right to make a mistake. Keep laughing!
*Be flexible
*Bring faith into the kitchen and into every room.

I have a blog on xanga: http://www.xanga.com/purpleamethyst76

3 comments:

  1. Hello Shanda! It's so nice to see you here on Blogger! I'll still follow your blog on xanga of course! :)

    (BTW, I love the homemakers hints!)

    Blessings to you my friend.

    Hugs from Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog through Amy's. you hardley look old enough to have five children. I admire stay-at-home mom's - my mom was one!

    ~ Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Keep laughing" is the biggie here, I'd say! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete